Dallas area men are increasingly taking control over their bodies and physical appearance. Plastic surgery can be a useful aide for men looking to meet their goals. Dr. Daniel Beck, a Dallas based plastic surgeon, offers a variety of procedures for men looking to overcome physical limitations, combat signs of aging, or bolster the effects of fitness activities. If you are looking to learn more about what male plastic surgery can do for you, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the procedures and treatments offered by Dr. Beck. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Male Plastic Surgery Reviews
"39 Years Old Calf Implants - I believe in my heart Dr Bexk and his team are the best I have every dealt with in my life. I have zero regrets, pain is at a minimum and I feel wonderful after one day after the implants surgery. My legs are tight but that's all. He will be my gonto for any future procedure I have. Words can't say enough about the professionalism and bedside manor they have in his facility. - - I am 39, 5'8" and 220 lbs lean. I have trained my entire life in the gym and my calf genetics were just not comparable to the rest of my body. I have wanted to have this sergury for 15 years but never felt comfortable with a Dr. Until i meant Dr. Beck. I live in LA and researched every doctor in the south and by far he hd the best crodintials and offered many procedures most didn't. I made a consultation and the moment I met him and his staff I realized I made the correct choice. They had me in a week later and I had the sergury yesterday. The staff was so comforting before and after the procedure. I originally had 15" calves and now 17.5" with hardly any swelling. The pain in minimal, but there is a very tight feeling in your calves. I find it best to use crutches or a walker with bent knees when moving. I got 2 implants in each leg, which apparently is not the norm, and want to say I could not be more satisfied and please with Dr. Beck and his team. After 15 years his bedside manor and great feeling of trust gave me zero hesitations in getting the procedure. I cannot give thanks enough and would recommend him to anyone needing any plastic surgery done. I will post pics when I can. Thank you again Dr. Beck and your team for you caring and perfect work."- O. / RealSelf / Feb 23, 2017
"Calf Implants by Dr. Beck - Dallas, TX - From one who rarely gives glowing recommendations, see above re Daniel Beck."- R. / RealSelf / Jul 18, 2017
"Dr. Beck was the second plastic surgeon with whom I consulted. I'm a 51 year old male who had lost 80 lbs and needed a significant abdominoplasty and related liposuction on my flanks. Dr. Beck has excellent patient communication skills, kept me informed throughout the process and helped me get prepared pre-surgery to minimize issues during recovery. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedures and I would not hesitate to go see him again myself for any follow-up work."- Anonymous / Healthgrades / May 15, 2017
"Great experience with major procedure - Dr. Beck was the second plastic surgeon with whom I consulted. I'm a 51 year old male who had lost 80 lbs and needed a significant abdominoplasty and related liposuction on my flanks. Dr. Beck has excellent patient communication skills, kept me informed throughout the process and helped me get prepared pre-surgery to minimize issues during recovery. I would highly recommend him for any..."- L. / RealSelf / May 14, 2017
Suite of Procedures
Male Fitness Surgery
Plastic surgery for male fitness enthusiasts and professionals is increasingly becoming more poplar as the benefits of these procedures become more well known. Dr. Beck frequently performs surgeries for men looking for:
- Abdominal Etching - To enhance six pack definition.
- Bicep Implants - To augment the size and definition of bicep muscles.
- Calf Implants - To enlarge calf muscles
- CoolSculpting - To decrease fat and define muscle nonsurgically.
- Male Breast Reduction - To reduce excess fatty tissue in male pectoral region.
- Liposuction - To reduce and contour stubborn pockets of fat.
- Pec Implants - To increase size and definition of pectoral muscles.
Male After Weight Loss Surgery
Male after weight loss surgery allows men who have lost a significant amount of weight tighten and define loose and stretched skin and muscles. Dr. Beck has extensive training and experience in body contouring surgeries:
- Arm Lift - Tightens loose arm skin.
- Body Contouring - Tightens and contours skin and muscle.
- Gynecomastia - Reduction of male breast tissue.
- Lower Body Lift - Tightens skin around belt line.
- Thigh Lift - Tightens stretched leg skin.
- Tummy Tuck - Tightens abdominal muscle and skin
Male Facial Surgery
For men wanting to look their best, Male facial surgery can provide powerful results. Be it, age, lifestyle or birth, Dr. Beck can help provide solutions for men wanting to reclaim or improve their visage:
- Chin Augmentation - Strengthen your chin and enhance your profile.
- Executive Edge - Get an edge in the workplace with this suite of facial procedures and treatments.
- Eyelid Surgery - Reduce bags under the eye and tired looking eyelids.
- Facelift - Turn back the hands of time and reclaim a more youthful countenance.
- Forehead Lift - Reduce wrinkles and tighten your brow.
- Neck Lift - Remove excess neck skin and define your jawline.
- Neck Liposuction - Remove fat and eliminate a double chin.
- Rhinoplasty - Enhance your most predominant facial feature, your nose.
Male Facial Non-Surgical Treatments
Non-invasive procedures can provide men with strong options to give them the edge over aging. Dr. Daniel Beck helps men in the Dallas and Southlake area find non-surgical alternatives:
- Botox - Smooths wrinkled and creased skin.
- Executive Edge - Emboldens facial aesthetic.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing - Remove facial wrinkles and acne scarring.
- Skin Rejuvenation - Smooth facial plane.
- Wrinkle Fillers - Fills facial wrinkles and fissures.
- Wrinkle Relaxers - Relaxes facial wrinkles.
Male Corrective Surgery
Defects, disease and trauma can leave men looking and feeling different. Fortunately, there are corrective procedures designed to help men in these circumstances.